Sunday, March 11, 2007

T2M


ok. T2M. this basically comes from the malay phrase "talam dua muka" so in order to shorten it i'll just put it as T2M. yea so the reason im writing this particular blog is about some T2Ms i got walking around me. not some la maybe just a couple of them or something. its really irritating me about how some people can act so nice to you in front of you and just turn into a monster behind your back. i mean its just amazing how people can change so much. just when u think u have a good friend whom u can trust and value they start turning their backs against you. i dont know la. im really confused about all this shit right now so i hope time will help solve everything. well if not everything then maybe partially of everything. but seriously all i can say now is that i dont need these people in my life anymore. y'all are nothing but a liability to me. pieces of pebbles in my shoes that do nothing but give me trouble. im sorry if it sounds harsh or anything but this is exactly how i feel. but whatever it is i really have to thank these T2Ms because u guys have helped me open my eyes n taught me not to just trust anyone. so thanks. yup dats about it i guess. T2Ms. dont need any of those.

No comments: